Simple vivid production
Digital short run label press with a wide variety of pre and post finishing options by MaQeo. With a top speed of 9.14 meters per minute in a desktop printing package. The MaQeo LP4 LED dry toner label press is the new benchmark for digital label printing. Optimized 600 x 1200dpi resolutions, staggering print speeds and the ability to print off the shelf uncoated and compatible media stocks in either pre-cut or continuous rolls. All popular media – BOPP, polyester, paper, vinyl and more.
The MaQeo range is designed engineered and built to a specification that the printing community needed. With the MaQeo range we have added diversity with options for roll to roll label production and complete finishing systems – flexible. With revolutionary LED Dry Toner print engine technology, the LP4 is a roll to roll printer with a 12”(305mm) OD unwind and rewind capacity, 210mm wide 4 color straight path, optical sensor for pre-cut and stripped labels and maximum print resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
Individual CMYK colors are available in convenient *11,000 high yield cartridges to allow long runs without stopping. The Micro Fine Dry Toners are bright and vibrant and stand out even on standard bond papers. There highly durable, scratch and water resistant as well. Maximum web width is 210mm and minimum web width is 50mm. The DL-4 is also capable of printing on continuous media without registration marks. Maximum print speed is 6 inches per second at 600 x 600 dpi.
By utilizing advanced micro fine particle toners and hi resolution LED print heads you get sharp crisp prints time and again with a straight thru paper path. There is NO ink, so no nozzle redundancy! Unlike most inkjet presses of a similar configuration your first label and your last will be the same irrespective of run lengths. The ComPress range is a truly versatile and easy to master printing press that can be operated and maintained by any novice, with transparent maintenance and running costs – the ComPressLP4 range is a unique offering in digital print production.
A range of digital post finishing options are available, engineered to match the DL-4 printer. A unique firmware development that increases processing speed for longer runs – a single point registration device allows the LF3 to die-cut at far superior rates. The LP4 digital press is a perfect complement for any production environment.
Professional print quality
- Pro Q 2400 multi-level output quality, 600 x 1200dpi print resolution;
- Micro fine LED high definition toner ensures prints are sharper, crisper and glossier, even on standard ordinary bond paper;
- Continuous firmware support;
- Integrated page cutter;
- Media width 210 mm;
- Print on stock from 64 to 320gsm.
Handle heavy workloads with ease
- Flat paper path copes more easily with high print volumes and self adhesive backings;
- Heavy-duty materials, rugged components and ultra-reliable digital LED technology;
- User-replaceable, quick-change consumables for maximum uptime;
- Reduce and control your print costs. High-yield 11k mono and 11.5k color toners and 20k long-life image drums;
- Consumes just 1.2 watts in sleep mode, reducing energy bills;
- IQ RIP software lets you track usage and monitor and manage a number of printers;
- Color Access Policy Manager lets you control and monitor the use of colour.
Print more, faster
- Outstanding color print speeds of 34ppm and 36ppm black and white;
- (up to 9.14 meters per minute);
- (30 feet per minute);
- First color page prints in just 9 seconds;
- (8 seconds black and white);
- Generous 256MB RAM and 533MHz processor for rapid throughput
Standard RAM: 256mb
Temperature/ Humidity: -10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended)/20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
Storage: -10°C to 43°C, 10% to 90% RH
Single phase 220 to 240VAC, frequency 50/60HZ + /-2%
Typical: 600W: Max: 1300W; Idle: 100W (average): Power Save <15W: Steep: 1.2W
Operating: 54dB (A): Standby: 37dB (A):
Power save: Background level
Interface and software
Hi Speed USB, 10/100-TX Ethernet, IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Parallel
PCL 6 (XL3.0) and PCL5c, PostScript3 emulation, SIDM(IBM-PPR, EPSON-FX), PDF Direct Print v1.7, XPS
Window 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional / XProfessional x64 / Server 2003 / Server 2003 x64 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 x64 / Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / Windows 7 (web download) Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.6.1
1600mm (L) x 660mm (W) x 540mm(H), Weight 230Kg
Request a quote and samples – click here