Print with plain or coated paper
Unlike the other digital inkjet printers in this segment, the WR2R prints on plain coated paper, thanks to its resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi on various media types.
Manual media cutter
On receipt of the customer’s order, pre die-cutlabels (optional) or continuous rolls can be printedimmediately in any quantity, eliminating machine set-upcosts and minimum batches, as well as wasted stock.
The 6 ink tanks guarantee high performancewith very high yield
With 6 color inkjet technology, including CMYK, Clear Cyan and Clear Magenta, it ensures more detailed traits and greater color fidelity resulting in unsurpassed print quality.
Easy to use and load
The all new WR2R’s 70ml ink tank (each, total of 6) systemprovides easy loading of 6 colors (CcMmYK), simple visual check of the amount of ink and with a unique safety lock for backflow blocking of the ink during transport.
Short runs can be highly profitable
Print from one single label up to thousands with no up-frontcosts – you’ll never turn down small orders again!
Optimize paper usage
The WR2R roll-to-roll printer has one of the largest printoutputs in the segment up to 330mm (13″) wide and is aperfect complement to MaQeo’s CUT-SG1 Pro cutter.
With all of the 6 tanks full, totaling 420ml of ink, the WR2Rcan print approximately 4,800 A4-sized sheets at speedsup to 2.032mm (80″) per minute.
Simple and intuitive control panel
4 buttons make up the WR2R control panel (On/Off, Eject paper, Reset tank ink levels and Erase memory job).
Anti-jam lock system
The WR2R comes with a new anti-jamming system, if youneed to view the job at the time of printing, it will not stopthe job as soon as the top cover is lifted.
- Maximum label size: 32.9 x 1500cm (13″ x 590″);
- Resolution: 5780 x 1440 dpi;
- Print speed: 2.032mm (80″) per track;
- Print engine: Inkjet;
- Ink droplet size: 1.5 picoliters;
- Ink tanks: 6 rechargeable 70 ml each;
- Media cutter: Metal blade and ruler;
- Roll to roll: Unwind system;
- Weight: Print unit – 12.5 kg (27.6 lb);
- Dimension: Print unit – 70.5 (L) x 322.2 (W) x 21.5 (H) cm / (27.8″ x 12.7″ x 8.5″);
- Dimension: Printer and roll support – 55 (L) x 72 (W) x 40 (H) cm (21.6 “x 28.3” x 15.7 “).
- Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista®, XP® (Roll-to-roll and sheet-fed printing);
- Mac® X, 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x (Sheet printing only);
- 512 Mb RAM (1 Gb recommended);
- 550 Mb of disk space (1 Gb recommended);
- SVGA monitor with at least 256 colors;
- USB connection (Cable included).
Software and interface
- WPrint software for roll-to-roll printing;
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface (Compatible with USB 1.1);
- Wireless 802.11 (b/g/n) (Optional);
- Ethernet (Optional).
Pedido de cotação e amostras – clique aqui